Dear SMSV members and mailing list subscribers,
Applications for Summer Holiday attachments at Tan Tock Seng Hospital have commenced. These attachments are only available to students in their clinical years. Applicants may apply for attachments during the months of November 2014, December 2014, and January 2015. Each attachment must last for a minimum period of 2 weeks.
Interested applicants must first complete the google docs form available below. Failure to submit the form may result in the applicant being inadvertently omitted from the mailing list of interested applicants, with ensuing consequences to their application.
Applicants are then to complete the application form attached in an email which has been sent out and produce hard copies of the documents stipulated in it. The following eight documents are required as soon as possible:
1. Completed Application Form with Passport Photo
2. Original letter from University confirming student status
3. Proof of Health Insurance
4. Photocopy of Passport/ IC
5. Proof of Hepatitis B Screening and Immunity
6. Proof of Immunity to Varicella (Chicken Pox)
7. Proof of Immunity to Rubella
8. Proof of HIV Screening
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”forms/d/19ylzZTtmFyfWiXuLjTINXDZNqmad8HovJT_3A4Z5YYs/viewform” query=”embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”500″ /]